An evening of exploring options to make municipal elections more relevant, fair and participatory sponsored by Better Ballots, a non partisan group —Fair Vote is a member of this group and is advocating for a proportional system for Canada’s largest city.
Wayne Smith, Executive Director of Fair Vote Canada will be one of the eight speakers. See below.
Wednesday, November 23 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Oakham House, Ryerson University63 Gould StreetToronto, ON
- Alan Broadbent, Maytree Foundation
- Paul Farrelly, Vote Toronto
- Sarah Lambert, Ranked Ballot Initiative
- William Molls, VoteTO16
- Rob Newman, Better Ballots Campaign
- Wayne Smith Fair Vote Canada
- Kristyn Wong-Tam, Toronto City Councillor
- Leonardo Zuniga, iVoteToronto