Environment . Human Rights . Condominiums . Politics . Atheism . Food . Toronto . Ontario . Canada
I'm guessing the Sinai Peninsula since this is the anniversary of the start of the Yom Kippur war?
You would be right about the Yom Kippur war, but that's now where this is.
I meant to say: that's NOT where it is. You are incorrect.
1863 Dr Charles H Sheppard opens the 1st public bath, in Brooklyn
No correct answers yet!
The correct answer is Havana, Cuba.Click on the JFK posting (click on the title link)to read the story.
I'm guessing the Sinai Peninsula since this is the anniversary of the start of the Yom Kippur war?
ReplyDeleteYou would be right about the Yom Kippur war, but that's now where this is.
ReplyDeleteI meant to say: that's NOT where it is. You are incorrect.
ReplyDelete1863 Dr Charles H Sheppard opens the 1st public bath, in Brooklyn
ReplyDeleteNo correct answers yet!
ReplyDeleteThe correct answer is Havana, Cuba.
ReplyDeleteClick on the JFK posting (click on the title link)to read the story.