Pages

3.01.2011

March 1, 2011 - Rodger Cuzner: A Ministerial Statement from Dr. Seuss


This KAIROS issue begs some excuse:
A Ministerial Statement from Dr. Seuss

I must have pulled some shifty scam
To end up in the jam I am

Staff first said 'Yes' -- I cannot lie
But with one word I would deny

How it appeared, it's hard to say
But does it matter anyway?

Top bureaucrats, they did, I think
Inscribe the 'NOT' in deep red ink

They wrote the 'NOT' above the margin
It was not I, as they are chargin'

I had no role, is what I said
I had no role to make it dead

I had no role to stop the cash
It's bureaucrats that you should trash

I do not like this KAIROS bunch
Nor does my boss, that's my best hunch

That's why he put me on the spot
That's why he made me add the 'NOT'

That's what he made me think, I thought
That's why my credibility is shot

Handwriting experts in the field
Provide the truth that should be yield

The hand that changed the 'Yes' to 'No'
Was on the arm of the PMO

No comments:

Post a Comment